Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1525 Discussions

Jupyter Hub timing out to server (Spawn failed: Server at [..] didn't respond in 300 seconds)

ChristopherEdsall

Hi DevCloud people,

I am trying to run the Jupyter Notebooks (I will be using for teaching later this week).

I am not able to start the session, it consistently times out:

Your server is starting up.

You will be redirected automatically when it's ready for you.

100% Complete

Spawn failed: Server at http://s001-n002.aidevcloud:41875/user/u70548/ didn't respond in 300 seconds
Event log
Server requested

Cluster job running... waiting to connect.

Spawn failed: Server at http://s001-n002.aidevcloud:41875/user/u70548/ didn't respond in 300 seconds

To preempt the question: yes I have tried clearing the cache and yes I have tried a different browser (tried both Chrome and Firefox on ubuntu).

Cheers,

Chris Edsall

0 Kudos
7 Replies
diegoandrade
Beginner

Same happens to me.

0 Kudos
faizaldev
Novice

Same happens to me.

0 Kudos
VaradJ_Intel

Hi,

Good day to you.

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have informed the concerned team regarding this issue. We will get back to you with an update.

The issue of connecting Intel DevCloud via SSH is fixed now. For now you can try this alternate way to access Intel DevCloud until the issue of Jupyter Hub gets resolved. 

Thank You

0 Kudos
VaradJ_Intel

Hi

Good day to you.

The issue is fixed now. Could you please clear your browser cookies, cache and try again ?. If the issue still persists please let us know.

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue.

Thank you!

faizaldev
Novice

Hi @VaradJ_Intel 

Thanks for your inform, 

Please @ChristopherEdsall  to accept this as solution.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
VaradJ_Intel

Hi @ChristopherEdsall ,

Could you please give us an update?

If above solution resolves your issue, make sure to accept it as a solution. This would help others with similar issue.

Thank You.

0 Kudos
VaradJ_Intel

Hi,

I assume that your issue is resolved.

If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. 

Thank You

0 Kudos