Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud

Jupyter notebook: internal server error

Alberto_Torin
Beginner

Hello!
I am having issues when I try to launch Jupyter notebooks from my account: I now get an "internal server error" message. Everything was working fine this morning, then suddenly I started experiencing this issue. What could this be due to?

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Athira_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We understand your concern. Internal Server Error while loading the jupyter notebook will be a temporary issue. Please clear the web browser cookies and try once again. If you are still facing this issue please share your DevCloud UserID, we will contact the concerned DevCloud admin team and get back to you.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Alberto_Torin
Beginner

Hello,

thank you for your reply.

I tried to do as you suggested, and even tried to use two different browsers, but unfortunately I always see the same error message. Could you please investigate the issue? My username is u33247.

Many thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
Athira_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

We will contact the concerned DevCloud admin team and get back to you soon.

Thanks

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Could you please confirm, whether your DevCloud account is active or not (Check DevCloud expiry date)

Thanks

0 Kudos
Alberto_Torin
Beginner

Hi,

thanks for getting back to me.

I confirm my account is still active. In fact, I am able to connect via ssh without any issues, but still cannot connect to a Jupyter notebook (always the "internal server error" problem).

Let me know if you require any additional information.

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi

It would be great if you could provide the screenshot of the error you are getting while trying to access jupyter notebook. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Could you please share the screenshot of the error you are getting while trying to access jupyter notebook.

Please be informed that the thread will get closed within 2 business days assuming that your issue got resolved..

0 Kudos
Alberto_Torin
Beginner

Hi,

sorry for the late reply. Attached is the screenshot you requested. I also made a short video of the bug, in case there is something obvious I'm doing wrong.

Many thanks

LINK TO VIDEO -> https://youtu.be/kGqGXDEuD3Y

Screenshot 2019-11-15 at 12.10.18.png

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Looks like your account got corrupted. We have sent one test account for you. Please try to login to jupyter notebook and let us know if you face any issues.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Alberto_Torin
Beginner

Hi,

I have received the new invitation and I confirm I can access Jupyter notebooks with the new account.

Many thanks for your help, I think you can close this issue now.

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for your confirmation. We are closing this thread. Feel free to open new thread if you face further issues. 

Thanks

0 Kudos