Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1637 Discussions

Keeps receiving "renew access" but already renewed

I_I
Beginner

Hi,

Recently, I kept receiving "Renew access for Intel DevCloud for the Edge" email but I have already renewed it.

After clicking the renew link, I was redirected to page which stating:

"Your account does not expire until 13-6-2023, please wait to request an account extension within 30 days of expiration. Thank you!"

Is there anything wrong or should I just ignore such renew reminders, please?

Many thanks in advance.

BTW, my devcloud user id is "u155562".

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi I_I,

Thanks for reaching out. There seems to be multiple accounts associated to your email. I can confirm that both your accounts for Edge (u155382) and oneAPI (u155562) have been extended and the new expiration date is 6/13/2023.

We can remove the old accounts (some may have already expired), for the ones that have not expired we can try to migrate the files to your current account if any before removing. Please let me know if you are okay with that.

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi I_I,

Thanks for reaching out. There seems to be multiple accounts associated to your email. I can confirm that both your accounts for Edge (u155382) and oneAPI (u155562) have been extended and the new expiration date is 6/13/2023.

We can remove the old accounts (some may have already expired), for the ones that have not expired we can try to migrate the files to your current account if any before removing. Please let me know if you are okay with that.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
I_I
Beginner

Dear Jesus,

Many thanks for the help and info.

Since I've never used u155382 (sorry I am not aware of its existence), I think you can simply remove it.

I don't have useful files in it either.

Best regards,

Yuan

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos