Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1641 Discussions

Locating the Result on FPGA in Intel DevCloud

rico22
New Contributor I

Hi, everyone. I am learning OneAPI OpenCL FPGA implementation in the Intel DevCloud by following this link (https://github.com/intel/FPGA-Devcloud/tree/master/main/QuickStartGuides/OpenCL_Program_PAC_Quickstart/Arria%2010). I am working with MobaXterm on Windows OS. It's a simple 'Hello World' example. I completed every step and everything worked perfectly. It also said 'kernel execution is complete' at the end of the terminal. Now, I would like to see the 'Hello World' result. How am I able to see it in the Intel DevCloud? Thank you.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
JaideepK_Intel

Hi,

Good day to you.

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

To assist you further, can you confirm which Intel DevCloud you are using? Is it Intel DevCloud for oneAPI or Intel DevCloud for Edge or Intel DevCloud for FPGA?

Regards,

Jaideep

0 Kudos
JaideepK_Intel

Hi,

Can you please share the above details? so that we can proceed further.

Regards,

Jaideep

0 Kudos
rico22
New Contributor I

Hi, Jaideep. I am working on Intel DevCloud for oneAPI. Here's the link: https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/get_started/. Thank you.

0 Kudos
JaideepK_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for the confirmation.

As you mentioned, you were able to run the "Hello World" example, so there are going to be two output files generated. The output files look like the ones below.

job.sh.e.xxxx
job.sh.o.xxxx

The samples that you are using are from Devcloud for FPGA. Since you are using Devcloud for OneAPI, you need to use OneAPI samples.

OneAPI Vector Add sample: oneAPI-samples/DirectProgramming/DPC++/DenseLinearAlgebra/vector-add at master · oneapi-src/oneAPI-samples · GitHub

OneAPI DPC++ FPGA samples: oneAPI-samples/DirectProgramming/DPC++FPGA at master · oneapi-src/oneAPI-samples · GitHub

Regards,

Jaideep

0 Kudos
JaideepK_Intel

Hi,

Good day to you.

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue. Thank you!

Regards,

Jaideep

0 Kudos
JaideepK_Intel

Hi,

We assume that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Jaideep

0 Kudos