Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1638 Discussions

MFX: UNSUPPORTED EXTENSION

Tchouanga__Franck

Please I am getting the following when running my script please help

C:\Users\FRANKO DE MONACCO\Desktop\surveilliance project>python main2.py --model "C:\Users\FRANKO DE MONACCO\Desktop\surveilliance project\intel\person-detection-retail-0013\FP16\person-detection-retail-0013" --device CPU --video "C:\Users\FRANKO DE MONACCO\Desktop\surveilliance project\person.mp4" --output_path "C:\Users\FRANKO DE MONACCO\Desktop\surveilliance project" --threshold 0.4
main2.py:25: DeprecationWarning: Reading network using constructor is deprecated. Please, use IECore.read_network() method instead
  self.model=IENetwork(self.model_structure, self.model_weights)
MFX: Unsupported extension: C:\Users\FRANKO DE MONACCO\Desktop\surveilliance project\person.mp4
Could not run Inference:  float division by zero

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Tchouanga__Franck

PLEASE THIS IS A SNAPSHOT OF THE ERROR AND THE MY PYTHON FILE TOO

0 Kudos
ChithraJ_Intel

Hi Franck,

Thanks for reaching out to us. This forum handles issues related to Devcloud. As you are working on your personal computer( Not in devcloud) and the issue is related to OpenVINO, we have moved your similar query to OpenVINO forum.

Here is the link to that thread: https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-distribution-of-openvino-toolkit/topic/856658. So, can we close this thread?

0 Kudos
ChithraJ_Intel

Hi,

For your further queries related to OpenVINO, you can post the issues in our OpenVINO forum.

Link to OpenVINO forum: https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-distribution-of-openvino-toolkit

Thanks.

0 Kudos
ChithraJ_Intel

Hi Frank,

We are awaiting for your response.Can we close this case?

0 Kudos
ChithraJ_Intel

Hi Frank,

We are closing this case.Please feel free to raise a new thread if you have any further issues.

0 Kudos