Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1644 Discussions

Model Converter and Benchmark App no longer available on devcloud after update

Biomegas
New Contributor I

Hello,

I was running some jobs on devcloud when openvino got updated all the sudden.  After that, everything was no longer there. I could not use model converter, benchmark app and other utilities . Also when I tried to use HDDL plugin, it also said the library could not be loaded. Please let me know what is going on and if there is any fix to this. Thanks!

Biomegas

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel forums.

Could you let us know whether you are using Intel DevCloud for oneAPI or Intel DevCloud for the Edge?

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Is your issue resolved? If not, could you provide the details mentioned in our previous post?

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos
Biomegas
New Contributor I

I was able to resolve that issue by adding source /opt/intel/openvino_2022/setupvars.sh to the job script. The other question I have is that I need newer version of pytorch (1.10.1) to do my task, but currently I was not able to install that for the jupyter environment.  I can't do !pip install --upgrade torch in notebook since it said permission denied. Any thought on that? @JananiC_Intel 

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. Since your initial query is resolved, please post additional question in a new thread. This thread will be no longer monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos