Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1641 Discussions

OneAPI MKL reference to GPU operations in devCloud

Choi__Kyung_Soo
Beginner

I am having trouble compiling my c++ code, which was compliant with the Intel MKL 2020. I am trying to port it over to the OneAPI to leverage multiple resources, most importantly CUDA/OpenCL for GPU.

As I begin to play with my server on devCloud, I noticed that there may not have been a complete build of the OneAPI to include the GPU functions. Would you be able to confirm this?

In particular, I get this error when building my program

/glob/development-tools/versions/oneapi/beta06/inteloneapi/mkl/2021.1-beta06/lib/intel64/libmkl_sycl.so: undefined reference to `mkl_blas_gpu_idamin_kernel_spv'

Notably, libmkl_sycl.so has undefined references to all mkl_blas_gpu_****

Best wishes,

Kyung

0 Kudos
4 Replies
GouthamK_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

If possible, could you please provide the source code and steps to reproduce. So that we will be able to investigate more about the issue you are facing. 

Also, you can refer below the get-started guide for Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library for Data Parallel C++ to link your code.

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/get-started-with-mkl-for-dpcpp/top.html#top_GUID-743B93DD-EF64-40E1-A597-C156522DB4AC

Thanks & Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos
GouthamK_Intel

Hi,

Could you please let us know whether we can close this thread if your issue is resolved?

If your issue still persists, please do let us know. So that we will be able to help you resolve your issue. 

Kindly share steps to reproduce and source code. So that we will be able to investigate more about the issue you are facing. 

Thanks & Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos
GouthamK_Intel

Hi,

A quick reminder.!

Could you please let us know whether we can close this thread if your issue is resolved?

If your issue still persists, please do let us know. So that we will be able to help you resolve your issue. 

Kindly share steps to reproduce and source code. So that we will be able to investigate more about the issue you are facing. 

Thanks & Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos
GouthamK_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you so we are closing this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Thanks & Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos