Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1638 Discussions

Openvino not woring on the cloud

JDesa7
Beginner

i have successfully build the openvino on the Edge cloud but getting some error as shown below. please help me

./pedestrian_tracker_demo -i  rtmp://media1.ambicam.com:1938/dvr3/c02405e0-9174-48b2-a702-e38190a0d068 -m_det ~/tools/open_model_zoo/tools/downloader/intel/person-detection-retail-0013/FP32/person-detection-retail-0013.xml -d_det CPU  -m_reid ~/tools/open_model_zoo/tools/downloader/intel/person-reidentification-retail-0079/FP32/person-reidentification-retail-0079.xml -d_reid CPU -r -no-show
InferenceEngine:
        API version ............ 2.1
        Build .................. custom_releases/2019/R3_cb6cad9663aea3d282e0e8b3e0bf359df665d5d0
        Description ....... API
Parsing input parameters
Loading device CPU
        CPU
        MKLDNNPlugin version ......... 2.1
        Build ........... 30677

[ ERROR ] can't alloc

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MohammedIq_A_Intel

Hi Desai, Jishang,

Can you please paste the full error log. Also, can you elaborate on the steps you followed

Are you using python sample or C++ sample

Please provide the steps to reproduce.

-Iqbal 

0 Kudos
JDesa7
Beginner

Hi Mohammed Iqbal ,

Openvino installed on edge cloud is successfully by using C++ application. The error is coming on running the application. the error or warning is not getting on compilation.The error code didn't get only the alloc error segmentation error.

The steps i followed :

- make a edge cloud free account

- on link create and connect i the new work-space i get. 

- on new-> console button i am connected with the edge devcloud console page.

- i built the openvino from /opt/intel/openvino 

- aftre that i moved into ~/omz_xxxxx/intel64/Release/

-download the .xml and .bin file from the openvino download page

./pedestrian_tracker_demo -i  rtmp://media1.ambicam.com:1938/dvr3/c02405e0-9174-48b2-a702-e38190a0d068 -m_det ~/tools/open_model_zoo/tools/downloader/intel/person-detection-retail-0013/FP32/person-detection-retail-0013.xml -d_det CPU  -m_reid ~/tools/open_model_zoo/tools/downloader/intel/person-reidentification-retail-0079/FP32/person-reidentification-retail-0079.xml -d_reid CPU -r -no-show

0 Kudos
Ramakrishn_D_Intel

Jishang

The DevCloud Edge is already built for OpenVINO

you will not be able to and should not be trying to build openVINO like you have explained

Please read the getting Started -> guide carefully and follow instructions to run the reference samples that are already part of the DevCloud

What you are trying to do is not supported.

0 Kudos