Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1638 Discussions

Permission denied (publickey).

JYan
Novice

Hi @AlekhyaV_Intel 

Since the SSH server upgrade (23/June), I cannot access Devcloud through SSH anymore.

I have tried to all methods in the forum and download my SSH key once again. Still no success.

I have the same issue on both Windows and Linux machine. Could you please help to resolve this issue. 

Many thanks.

devcloud.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
risan-raja
Novice

Screenshot from 2022-06-27 20-04-09.png

As you can see @JYan  and I still share the same issue and this is the 5th or 6th message from my end.

0 Kudos
risan-raja
Novice

Thanks DevCloud Team, I can confirm mine is working now.

0 Kudos
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. As DevCloud has migrated to new SSH server, some of devcloud users are still facing this issue. 

@JYan If you are still facing the issue please let us know whether your DevCloud account is active or not (Check DevCloud expiry date).

@risan-raja  Glad to know that your issue is resolved. Thanks for the update.

You can access Jupyter notebook through the below link. Please scroll to the bottom and launch jupyter notebook.

https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/get_started/

We will connect with you through private email/message to get your DevCloud user ID.

We are currently looking into the issue and will get back to you with an update soon.

Thanks

0 Kudos
JYan
Novice

Hi @Rahila_T_Intel 

I tried to connect SSH today and it is working now. Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks

0 Kudos