Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1626 Discussions

Permission denied (publickey, .......)

ana_MF
Beginner

I'm using the oneAPI and every I try to connect a got the following message:

Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic).
kex_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host

What did happen? I'm using it for study purposes

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We had a crypto mining issue on June 13th that almost caused DevCloud to shutdown. During this time miner accounts were deactivated plus few other accounts got inadvertently deactivated. Our apologies.

Please get a new account here: https://intelsoftwaresites.secure.force.com/DevCloud/

Once you get the new account, let us know the account. We will see if we can copy user data from old ->new.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ana_MF
Beginner

???

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel communities.

Could you please download the "setup-devcloud-access-xxxxx.txt" file again and try connecting DevCloud?

Your issue might be due to corrupted ssh key. Also make sure that the path to config is correct.

Also please let us know whether you are able to connect jupyter lab?

Thanks

0 Kudos
ana_MF
Beginner
Unfortunately, I can't. You deactivated my account for no reason.
0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We had a crypto mining issue on June 13th that almost caused DevCloud to shutdown. During this time miner accounts were deactivated plus few other accounts got inadvertently deactivated. Our apologies.

Please get a new account here: https://intelsoftwaresites.secure.force.com/DevCloud/

Once you get the new account, let us know the account. We will see if we can copy user data from old ->new.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for accepting our solution. Hope you are able to create new account. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks

0 Kudos