Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.
Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. As DevCloud has migrated to new SSH server, some of devcloud users are facing this issue.
Could you please try out the steps mentioned in below link
If the issue still persist, try the below steps to re-connect to devcloud.
1) Download the new key from this link: https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/documentation/connect-with-ssh-linux-macos/
2) Move/Copy this file to ~/.ssh folder & rename it to "devcloud-access-key-xxxxx.txt"
3) Give permissions to the file/folder as below:
chmod 600 ~/.ssh/devcloud-access-key-xxxxx.txt
chmod 600 ~/.ssh/config
(Ignore this step if you're connecting through Mobaxterm. This step is required only for Cygwin.
You can try to access Jupyter notebook through the below link. Please scroll to the bottom and launch jupyter notebook.
If you are still facing this issue please let us know
- Whether your DevCloud account is active or not (Check DevCloud expiry date).
- Which devcloud you are using(oneapi/fpga/edge).
We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread now. If you need any further assistance, please post a new question as this thread would no longer be monitored by Intel.