Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1641 Discussions

Persistent issues when logging into devcloud

bellenlau
Novice
Dear staff,

I can not log into devcloud. I followed the latest instructions to remove the fingerprint but the same error arises:

Permission denied (publickey).
ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host

Thank you for your help,

Laura Bellentani
0 Kudos
7 Replies
mspro
Novice

I'm facing the same issues.

0 Kudos
DanDaMan
New Contributor I

You might try again now. You might also need to get a new access key.

I had this issue this morning, even after downloading the new access key, but it seems to be fixed now.

If you are still having issues, be sure you download the new access key (see  https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-DevCloud/Cannot-connect-to-devcloud-through-SSH-since-June-24th/m-p/1395061/highlight/true#M5084 )

0 Kudos
bellenlau
Novice

Dear DanDaman,

thank you for your reply; I tried again with a new access key a couple of times, but I always encounter the same error:

$ssh devcloud

u151377@devcloud: Permission denied (publickey).

I saw from your link that the problem has been solved by sending privately the devcloud ID; would it be possible to get it as well?

Thank you for your time,

Laura 

0 Kudos
DanDaMan
New Contributor I

Sorry, I'm not an Intel employer nor involved as anything than another DevCloud user, so I can't really help you with anything regard DevCloud IDs.

For me the issue was actually solved before Intel asked for my DevCloud ID.

0 Kudos
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. As DevCloud has migrated to new SSH server, some of devcloud users facing similar issue, but it is fixed now.

If you are still facing this issue please let us know

1. whether your DevCloud account is active or not (Check DevCloud expiry date).
  2. Which DevCloud(oneAPI DevCloud/edge DevCloud/FPGA DevCloud) you are using?

Thanks

0 Kudos
bellenlau
Novice

Dear Rahila,

my account is active and I am using oneapi Devcloud. I tried again right now and it finally worked.

Thank you,

Laura

0 Kudos
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

@mspro If you are still facing the issue, please post a new question. We will address your issue there.

@bellenlau Glad to know that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks

0 Kudos