Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1644 Discussions

Please install virtualbox for u84573 on Render Toolkit aidevcloud compute node.

JETTAGiX
Beginner

LINUX-TC-2021-08-13-09-37-42.pngI'm Siemens Digital Industries Software Pre-Sales, my register id is u84573 for oneAPI Jupyter Labs.

The render toolkit looks like so powerful maybe support Siemens NX software, it's high end MCAD design and manufacturing software. Unfortunately, Siemens NX only support Microsoft Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, preferred dedicate GPU graphics card.

I need administrator's kindly help to install Oracle VirtualBox for my account u84573

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RaeesaM_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We are checking on this internally., will get back to you with the updates.

Regards,

Raeesa

0 Kudos
RaeesaM_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for waiting.

The DevCloud does not offer VM support. The architecture of the DevCloud is that of a cluster where compute nodes are preinstalled and preconfigured with all the necessary tools. That offers certain advantages over VMs, like the speed with which a compute node becomes available and is ready to be used. Of course, VMs offer their own advantages but we don't support VMs on the DevCloud.

Let us know if you have any further queries or if we can discontinue monitoring this thread.

Regards,

Raeesa

0 Kudos
RaeesaM_Intel

Hi,

Could you please confirm whether we could discontinue monitoring this thread ?

Regards,

Raeesa

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

I have not heard back from you. This thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos