Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1660 Discussions

Problem in the activation page

Juanma_orduna
Beginner

Hello,

When creating my account in Intel devCloud, in the Activation page appears the following message:

The data associated with your account request appears to be invalid. Please refresh this page, as that may resolve this issue. If this error persists, please contact our support team.

Unfortunately, refreshing the page does not solve the problem. Could you help me, please?

0 Kudos
10 Replies
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi, Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

1) Try to create/login to your account from here https://software.intel.com/devcloud/oneapi, via incognito mode in your browser.

2) If you are able to do it, Then it might be issue due to cookies in your current browser. Please try to clear that and try again, If your registration/login is completed in step1, Then you can just login via normal mode after clearing cookies.

Let us know if the issue still persists. 

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue.

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi @Juanma_orduna ,

Can please provide your email address associated with Intel Devcloud for oneAPI. Meanwhile if the issue still persists use a alternate email address and register at https://software.intel.com/devcloud/oneapi .

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
Juanma_orduna
Beginner

Hi,

My e-mail address is juan.orduna@uv.es.

I look forward to hearing from you, hoping that the issue can be solved, since I must work using my institutional e-mail and I cannot use an alternate e-mail. Thanks again for your help.

Juanma

0 Kudos
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi @Juanma_orduna ,

Thanks for providing your email and we understand your requirement. We are looking into this and shall get back to you soon with an update.

Thanks,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi,

We have sent an email with a set of instructions to the one with which you registered on Devcloud, Please check and revert back to the same.

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
Juanma_orduna
Beginner

Hi,

Here I enclose two snapshots of the required iframe, at different scales. By the way, the spanish word "desbordamiento" means "overflow"

Should you need anything else to remove the error, no doubt in contacting me again.

0 Kudos
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi, Thanks for providing the necessary details.

This is a follow-up that our team is still working on it and we'll get back to you once we have an update.

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for your patience, Dev team has resolved the issue from their side. 

Kindly try registering again from your side at https://software.intel.com/devcloud/oneapi 

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi, Good day to you.

We have not heard back from you, were you able to login into your account? Kindly let us know if you are facing any issue.

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi,

We assume that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos