1641 Discussions

Requesting to Activate the devcloud account

Peddavenkatesh
Beginner

From,

pedda.reddy@wipro.com.

To,

devcloud@intel.com.

Sub: Requesting for the activation for Dev cloud account.

Respected sir/Madam,

I am B. VenkateswaraReddy, employee of wipro.  My Dev Cloud account was deactivated by the team due to while I was installing OneAPI  base toolkit it ran into a problem. I'm sincerely appologise for the issue and please requesting to activate my Dev Cloud account.

Thanking you.

Regards,

B.P.Venkateswar Reddy.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We would like to confirm whether you're using Intel DevCloud for oneAPI/Edge/FPGA?

We had a crypto mining issue last week that almost caused DevCloud to shutdown. During this time miner accounts were deactivated plus few other accounts got inadvertently deactivated. Our apologies.

Please get a new account here: https://intelsoftwaresites.secure.force.com/DevCloud/

And if you're using Intel DevCloud for oneAPI, you need not download base toolkit on DevCloud. All the oneAPI tools and Libraries would already be available. You can access them in below path:

~/intel/oneapi

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

Could you please give us an update regarding this issue?

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

We assume that your issue is resolved. If you need any further assistance, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos