Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1624 Discussions

Single Sign-On Error

DeeStarks
Beginner

I'm new to Intel DevCloud, and I'm trying to sign in to the Edge AI Developer Certification course but got a "Single Sign-On Error. We can't log you in because of an issue with single sign-on. Contact your Salesforce admin for help."

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ChrisB_Intel

I believe this has been resolved. Would you be able to test again and let me know if it is working for you?

Thanks

Chris

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies
ChrisB_Intel

DeeStarks,

I just looked at your account, it appears to be fine now, I had to sync it. Please give it a shot and if it doesn't work, please provide me a screen shot including the URL.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

DeeStarks,

Can you walk me through how you are getting to that screen? When you try and log in, can you try from an incognito browser?

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
DeeStarks
Beginner

It's still the same.

I followed the sign-in link sent to my email

0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

DeeStarks,

What site are you starting from? Where is the initial log in screen?

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

I believe this has been resolved. Would you be able to test again and let me know if it is working for you?

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
Fábio1
Beginner
Hi,
Every time I try to open a ticket it gives me a Single Sign-On Error and its says I must contact my salesforce admin to resolve the issue.
This is a personal account and it isn't in any way associated with a company/organization.
Please assist um this matter
0 Kudos
gfterdwdsafgedwsART3W

How is this issue still happening? Cannot submit a service request. Fix this, please.

0 Kudos
gfterdwdsafgedwsART3W

How is this issue still happening? Cannot submit a service request. Fix this, please.

0 Kudos
Srinispree
Beginner

Please reply...couldn't raise a ticket due to SSO issue

0 Kudos
Tanjebul
Beginner

Cannot submit a service request from my ID as well for this issue. Can you please fix this?

Tanjebul_1-1687463373831.png

0 Kudos