Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1644 Discussions

Still cannot register DevCloud Edge

Huashu
Employee

As images shown in attachment, I cannot register DevCloud Edge. In any way I will get a tip "This enrollment form is only used by external users and not employees."

What I should do?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi Huashu,

Thank you for reporting, we were able to reproduce the issue and have opened a ticket with the development team.

I will update you as soon as I hear back.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
Huashu
Employee

Thanks. May I get to know the status nowadays? I think it should be a common issue for any employee who want to use DevCloud Edge Development. So it's easy to reproduce, isn't it?

For any other necessary additional information, please tell me.

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Huashu,

Yes, we can reproduce the issue for Intel Employees. This is a new issue that was introduced as part of the sign in experience changes. Please take a look here for additional information.

Security Matters: The Intel Sign In Experience is Changing

I will continue to update this thread as I get updates from the development team.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Huashu,

The issue has been fixed, please visit the registration page and let me know if you run into any issues.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
Huashu
Employee

Thanks. I will let you know for any more issues in future.

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Thanks Huashu! Were you able to register for an Intel Developer Cloud for the Edge account?

Please let me know if we can proceed to close this thread.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
Huashu
Employee
0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Great, thank you! If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos