Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1641 Discussions

Stuck in a loop when trying to launch Jupyter from DevCloud

mrmarti4
Novice

Hi all,

I'm stuck in an unending loop when I try to log in to DevCloud and access the JupyterLabServer. I've attached 3-4 pics to show what I'm going through.

I created a DevCloud to register my Ph.D. project. I hoped to renew a short course computer vision project that I started in October 2022, but this brings me to the unending loop.

What am I doing wrong? Can I resolve this?

01.JPG02.JPG03.JPG04.JPG

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi mrmarti4,

Apologies for the delay in our response. Upon further investigation, your account extension request did not complete successfully as the request was made shortly after the account expired. The automated system had already started removing your account and files. Unfortunately, I am unable to recover your account or files. I reset your account to allow you to register again using the same email. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Hari_B_Intel

Hi mrmarti4

I can access my JupyterLab by following your step in Intel Developer Cloud for the edge.

Anyways, can you log in again with Incognito Browser?

Make sure you are in the correct link https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/devcloud/overview.html.

If you still cannot access Intel Developer Cloud for the edge, can you share your email address with us, and we will check your account validity?

You can also private message us your email if you are not comfortable sharing in public.

Thank you.

JesusE_Intel

Hi mrmarti4,

I am looking into your account and see you requested an extension on 1/19/2023. Let me reach out to the development team for further assistance. I'll provide you an update as soon as possible.

Regards,

Jesus

JesusE_Intel

Hi mrmarti4,

Apologies for the delay in our response. Upon further investigation, your account extension request did not complete successfully as the request was made shortly after the account expired. The automated system had already started removing your account and files. Unfortunately, I am unable to recover your account or files. I reset your account to allow you to register again using the same email. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

Jesus

mrmarti4
Novice

Thank you Jesus!

I am able to log in to my DevCloud account and launch the Jupyter notebook environment. My DevMesh account is OK too. I think I can refork my lost DevCloud files from Git, so I can replace those. This is a good learning lesson for me to make sure I always have backups. Thank you again for helping me out.

Best regards,

Michael

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Glad I could help. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos