Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1626 Discussions

Support for tensorflow==1.14 on DevCloud

niluwin
Employee

One of the ISVs trying to benchmark their application on DevCloud which depends on tensorflow =1.14. When ISV tried to run their application, many of the latest core and xeon nodes (idc 045,046, 051, 054) failed to install above tensorflow version and on xeon node idc052 it is successful. Requesting help to solve this issue on new nodes

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ChrisB_Intel

Apologies for the delay on this issue. It should be resolved now, please take a look and let me know if you have any issues. We are also running 2 different version of TF depending on what node you connect to. We are preparing a list of which version is running on which node, that will be available shortly.

Thanks

Chris

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ChrisB_Intel

nilwin,

Thanks for the report, I will investigate and get back to you asap.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

I confirmed the issue and have opened a bug with engineering. I will get back to you in the next day or two with an update, hopefully sooner.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

Apologies for the delay on this issue. It should be resolved now, please take a look and let me know if you have any issues. We are also running 2 different version of TF depending on what node you connect to. We are preparing a list of which version is running on which node, that will be available shortly.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos