Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1642 Discussions

Telemetry Dashboard for People Counter Sample Application (Intel® Xeon® E3-1268L v5 CPU) not found

sso234
Novice

Hi, I'm on the jupyter for People counter system (advanced > sample applications).

https://academic.edge.devcloud.intel.com/user/xxx/notebooks/Reference-samples/iot-devcloud/openvino-dev-latest/developer-samples/python/people-counter-python/people_counter.ipynb

I tried to run the telemetry dashboard. For all the other hardware, it shows output. However for the Intel® Xeon® E3-1268L v5 CPU ( the third one), it says dashboard not found. All the other cells, from beginning till the end works, except for this telemetry dashboard.

Can you help to check and advise?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Sahira_Intel

Hi sso234,

This looks like an sqlite error. Is this the error you are consistently getting now?

Clicking on your profile and then navigating back has worked to resolve the issue, but I am going to escalate your issue further to make sure it is not a consistent problem.

I will keep you updated on the status of this issue. Thanks so much for your patience!

Best Regards,

Sahira

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Sahira_Intel

Hi sso234,

I apologize for the delay in my response. Can you please send an screenshot of the error so I can take a look at it?

Sincerely,

Sahira 

sso234
Novice

Hi Sahira,

Appreciate your kind response to this problem.

I've attached the error message "devcloud error.jpg". I've also attached another telemetry that is successful "devcloud success.jpg".

Just fyi, the error message that I encountered last time was "dashboard not found", but this time round it is "database is locked".

Appreciate your kind help and thanks!

0 Kudos
Sahira_Intel

Hi sso234,

This looks like an sqlite error. Is this the error you are consistently getting now?

Clicking on your profile and then navigating back has worked to resolve the issue, but I am going to escalate your issue further to make sure it is not a consistent problem.

I will keep you updated on the status of this issue. Thanks so much for your patience!

Best Regards,

Sahira

sso234
Novice

Hi Sahira,

It is working now.

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos