Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1695 Discussions

The data associated with your account request appears to be invalid. Please refresh this page, as th

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,
I am trying to create an account to attend a seminar on Machine Learning with Python.

The instructions they provide indicate that:
1 - I should go to: https://software.intel.com/en-us/devcloud/oneapi
2 - Use the "Enroll" option.
3 - Check “HPC Workloads”  and “AI Training” options and wait for an email response.

I have created the account and, when I go to that url I get the following message:

"You are already enrolled in the Intel® Developer Cloud"
Followed by link called
"Click here to complete provisioning your account"
That points to
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/secure/forms/devcloud-enrollment/account-provisioning.html

If I click that link I get the following message:

The data associated with your account request appears to be invalid. Please refresh this page, as that may resolve this issue. If this error persists, please
contact our support team.

I have tried refreshing several times, and tried firefox and chromium as web browsers, always reaching the same outcome.

So, I understand creating a question here is the way to contact the support team, right?

Thank you for your time.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Rajashekar,

Sorry for the lack of reply, I have been out for a few days.

Regarding the e-mail ID, I am reluctant on posting it here, as these posts are publicly accessible (right?).

And about creating a new account, right now I am not really interested in having an Intel account. I only created this one to attend a seminar using this platform, but, at the moment, I have no further need for any other Intel services.

So, all things considered, I think the simplest solution is for me to mark this as an accepted solution and follow the "close account" procedure I see on "My settings".

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Kind regards.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi, Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

1) Try to create/login to your account from here https://software.intel.com/devcloud/oneapi, via incognito mode in your browser.

2) If you are able to do it, Then it might be issue due to cookies in your current browser. Please try to clear that and try again, If your registration is completed in step1, Then you can just simple login via normal mode after clearing cookies.

Let us know if the issue still persists. 

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue.

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Rajashekar,
Thank you for checking this. Unfortunately, incognito mode (as well as switching to a different browser) has not solved the issue.

Nevertheless, the seminar I was going to attend to has already finished and I have no other use for this intel account for the moment. Therefore, maybe the quickest solution is just to delete the account and try again in the future, should another seminar or an intel product become of interest.

Thank you very much for your time.

Kind regrads.

0 Kudos
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We appreciate your interest in using Intel DevCloud for oneAPI for your workload.

In order to assist you better, could you kindly get back to us with the email address that you used to register for Intel DevCloud for oneAPI. We will try resolving the issue from our side and get back to you.

Alternatively as a workaround solution, you can try creating a new account using a different email address next time at https://software.intel.com/devcloud/oneapi . Do get back to us if you face any issues.

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi, Good day to you.

We have not heard back from you with the Email ID you've been facing issue with and did you tried the alternate method?

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Rajashekar,

Sorry for the lack of reply, I have been out for a few days.

Regarding the e-mail ID, I am reluctant on posting it here, as these posts are publicly accessible (right?).

And about creating a new account, right now I am not really interested in having an Intel account. I only created this one to attend a seminar using this platform, but, at the moment, I have no further need for any other Intel services.

So, all things considered, I think the simplest solution is for me to mark this as an accepted solution and follow the "close account" procedure I see on "My settings".

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Kind regards.

0 Kudos
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for giving your confirmation, If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos