Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1644 Discussions

There is no any available node for stratix 10 PAC

Fernando_Mo
Novice

Hi,

I'd like to know why there is no available nodes for Stratix 10 PAC.

In the head node, I source the script /data/intel_fpga/devcloudLoginToolSetup.sh,  and want to login the computing node Stratix 10 PAC, then there is showing No available nodes for this hardware, and it suggests me to select a new node, but  I was used to Stratix 10 PAC.

Moreover, I have been waiting several days, there is always this situation when I want to login the computing node Stratix 10 PAC every time. The detail you can check below screenshots,  I have no idea so far, could you give me some addvices? please. Thank you.

Fernando_Mo_0-1653603169788.pngFernando_Mo_1-1653603255556.png

Best wishes,

GM

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Fernando_Mo
Novice

@aikeu wrote:

Hi Fernando_Mo,

I have tried it on my side and seems like is ok to select the boards,

I not sure why but do you tried with other boards as well for different family or all the selections also not available?

This is the document I followed to access devcloud:

https://github.com/intel/FPGA-Devcloud/tree/master/main/Devcloud_Access_Instructions#devcloud-access-instructions

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

Hi Aik Eu,

Thanks for your replied and suggestion, the others boards are always available except the stratix 10, I think it's congesting when I want to utilize this board. in other words, perhaps other developer is utilizing it at the same time, so that there isn't showing any available nodes of the Statix 10 sometimes. By the way, above link you suggested is helpful as well, thank you very much.

Best wishes,

GM

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
aikeu
Employee

Hi Fernando_Mo,

I not sure why but do you tried with other boards as well for different family or all the selections also not available?

https://github.com/intel/FPGA-Devcloud/tree/master/main/Devcloud_Access_Instructions#devcloud-access-instructions

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
Fernando_Mo
Novice

@aikeu wrote:

Hi Fernando_Mo,

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

Hi Aik Eu,

Thanks for your replied and suggestion, the others boards are always available except the stratix 10, I think it's congesting when I want to utilize this board. in other words, perhaps other developer is utilizing it at the same time, so that there isn't showing any available nodes of the Statix 10 sometimes. By the way, above link you suggested is helpful as well, thank you very much.

Best wishes,

GM

0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi Fernando_Mo,

I will close this thread if no further question.

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos