Thank you for posting in Intel Communities. Could you please let us know your devcloud user-id & devcloud account email address so that we can debug your issue further?
email@example.com is the email
Last week I had access to OneAPI, but now when I try it is not getting through to the list Machines. The ssh account that I created seems to be still working. When I request Get Access for One API, it tries to provision the account but fails with the message that the data associated with the account is incorrect.
Thank you for providing your email address. For more clarity on your issue, we would like to get some more information from your side:
- As per your response, it seems like you're able to ssh into your account. That means, are you getting any error while accessing Jupyter Lab(https://jupyter.oneapi.devcloud.intel.com/hub/login?next=/lab/tree/Welcome.ipynb?reset)
- Give your DevCloud expiry date from this page: https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/get_started/
- Are you able to access any compute nodes via ssh? Please run the below command and share the output of the same:
- Your oneapi devcloud user-id
- Please share error screenshots whenever you encounter any error.
We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread now. If you need any further assistance, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.