Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1641 Discussions

Unable to build application using Autotools in devcloud

u92921
Beginner

Hi,

I am building an OpenCL application using AUTOTOOLS (Autoconf, Automake etc.).

After generating the configuration file, when I am running it as follows:

"./configure CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/intel/inteloneapi/compiler/latest/linux/include/sycl/"

on the head-node, then it can fetch OpenCL header files successfully.

But on any compute node (i.e. Arria 10 PAC Compilation and Programming - RTL AFU, OpenCL), it cannot fetch the required files as /opt/intel/ is an empty directory.

Please help.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RahulU_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel communities. We looked into your case. I tried accessing the folder path you mentioned. I was able to see files in the given path. Could you please confirm in which compute node you are using. Are you facing the same issue with other compute nodes. You can use the following command to request a compute node :

qsub -I -l nodes=1:gpu:ppn=2 -d .

I have also attached the screenshot of the directory where I could see the files.

Thanks and Regards

Rahul

Screenshot (269).png

0 Kudos
u92921
Beginner

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for your response.

I tried on two FPGA compute nodes (one is Arria 10 PAC: "s005-n002" and another is Stratix 10 PAC: "s005-n005" ). The mentioned path is not valid in both the compute nodes.

I have also attached the screenshots for these two compute nodes showing the mentioned path is not valid in these nodes.

Thanks and Regards,

Shubham (u92921)

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @u92921,

Greetings, to access the directory mention above please do try to login to the node from 'Arria 10/Stratix 10 - OneAPI, OpenVino'.
You may use the devcloud_login command to do so, once in any of the node under the categories, you would be able to sc to the mention directory accordingly.

Best Wishes
BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @u92921,

Good day, just checking in to see if there is any further doubts in regards to this matter.
Hope we have clarify your doubts.

Best Wishes
BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @u92921,

Greetings, as we do not receive any further clarification on what is provided, we would assume challenge are resolved. Hence thread will no longer monitor this thread. For new queries, please feel free to open a new thread and we will be right with you. Pleasure having you here.

Best Wishes
BB

0 Kudos