Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1644 Discussions

Unable to launch Jupyter Lab/Hub

Murty_Sirigineedi

I am unable to launch Jupiter Lab since yesterday. I get the following error. What could be the reason

500 : Internal Server Error

Error in Authenticator.pre_spawn_start: RuntimeError Can not resolve name for server unsupported. (rc = -2 - ) Cannot resolve specified server host 'unsupported'. qsub: cannot connect to server unsupported (errno=15010) Access from host not allowed, or unknown host

You can try restarting your server from the home page.

1 Solution
JaideepK_Intel

Hi

Good day to you.

The issue is fixed now. Could you please clear your browser cookies, cache and try again ?. If the issue still persists please let us know.

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue. Thank you!

Regards,

Jaideep

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Murty_Sirigineedi

I have cleared the Cookies and browsing data and tried again. Still it is not working.

0 Kudos
FelipeML
New Contributor I

I have the same problem.

This morning I could at least connect through ssh, but right now I can't connect at all.

0 Kudos
JaideepK_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

We are also facing a similar issue. We are working on this internally and will get back to you with an update.

Regards,

Jaideep

JaideepK_Intel

Hi

Thanks for your patience. The issue via SSH is fixed now. Could you please check from your end and let us know if the issue still persists?

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue. Thank you!

Regards,

Jaideep

faizaldev
Novice

Hello Admin / moderator

Via Yupiter Hub, still waiting https://jupyter.oneapi.devcloud.intel.com/hub/login

Just updated

Thanks

Jupiter Hub still waiting.jpg

0 Kudos
JaideepK_Intel

Hi

Good day to you.

The issue is fixed now. Could you please clear your browser cookies, cache and try again ?. If the issue still persists please let us know.

Regards,

Jaideep

JaideepK_Intel

Hi,

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Jaideep

0 Kudos