Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1625 Discussions

Unable to launch jupyterhub

student1
Beginner

I am trying to access this course- Start Learning FPGA Development Flow with Intel® DevCloud.

which requires to launch Jupyterhub first.

I followed the instructions in step 1 provided in this link https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/get_started/baseToolkitSamples/

When I tried to launch Jupyterhub, this is what I get:

500 : Internal Server Error

Error in Authenticator.pre_spawn_start: RuntimeError socket_connect_unix failed: 15137 socket_connect_unix failed: 15137 socket_connect_unix failed: 15137 qstat: cannot connect to server (null) (errno=15137) could not connect to trqauthd qstat: Error (15137 - could not connect to trqauthd)

You can try restarting your server from the home page.

Please help me resolve this issue.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities. The jupyter issue is temporary. We are checking this with the internal team. We will get back to you as soon as we get an update.

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

The JupyterLab 500:Internal Server error issue has been resolved. Could you please check from your end give us a confirmation about the same?

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

Is the issue resolved? Please let us know if the issue persists. and also can we discontinue monitoring this thread?

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos
XXiao2
Novice

I am also having the issue to start Jupyter notebook. 

500 : Internal Server Error

Error in Authenticator.pre_spawn_start: KeyError "getpwnam(): name not found: 'u88447'"

You can try restarting your server from the home page.

0 Kudos
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

@XXiao2 The Jupyter notebook 500 : Internal Server Error is a temporary issue. Please try opening Jupyter notebook after some time. If the issue is not resolved after that, please raise a new thread so that we can track your issue.

Regards

Gopika

XXiao2
Novice

Hi Gopika,

it is working now. thanks!

Frank

0 Kudos
Gopika_Intel

Hi @student1 

I assume that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. 

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos