Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1641 Discussions

Unable to login to renew account

omcgrath
Beginner

I received an email saying that my DevCloud account is expiring soon and it gave a link to renew it. It asked me to sign in, and it took my email but would not accept my password. I used the single-use password option and entered the code it sent me, but it gave me the following error:

"Sorry, an account with those details cannot be found. Please check the details and try again, or create an account."

I replied to the email that told me my account was expiring, and I got an automatic reply linking me here.

Can you please give me some guidance on how I can open the access request form?

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
DiyaN_Intel

Hi, 

The DevCloud team has extended your account. Can you please check and let us know if it is being fixed? 

You can use this link to check - https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-DevCloud/DevCloud-Account-Expiration-How-to-check/m-p/1296418

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. 

This would help others with a similar issue. Thank you!

Thanks and Regards, 

Diya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
DiyaN_Intel

Hi, 

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Could you please let us know which DevCloud (DevCloud for oneAPI/DevCloud for Edge) you are using?

Kindly share your Intel DevCloud user ID along with the expiry date (if you are aware of it from the notification emails).

The account extension form can be found in the link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/secure/forms/devcloud-extension/request.html

Note: Please ensure that you have backed up all the data in DevCloud. If your account is expired, we won’t be able to extend access/ retrieve it back.

Intel and the DevCloud Team is not responsible for any loss of data.

Thanks and Regards,

Diya 

0 Kudos
omcgrath
Beginner

I was using DevCloud for oneAPI. The emailed I used is omcgrath (at) hawk (dot) iit (dot) edu. I received and email this morning saying it expires in two days.

I tried the link you sent. I was able to log in, but it takes me to a page titled "Intel® Developer Cloud Account Extension Request" that contains only a gray rectangle. I tried both Firefox and Chrome.

image.png

Would my DevCloud and DevMesh accounts be linked since I'm using the same email? I am experiencing similar issues with forms not appearing on my DevMesh account, and they have not been resolved yet.

Thank you

0 Kudos
DiyaN_Intel

Hi , 

Can you please give us your DevCloud user-id so that we can investigate the issue from our end.

Regards,

Diya

0 Kudos
omcgrath
Beginner

The username I log in to DevCloud with is u175167. Is this what you mean?

Thank you

0 Kudos
DiyaN_Intel

Hi, 

The DevCloud team has extended your account. Can you please check and let us know if it is being fixed? 

You can use this link to check - https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-DevCloud/DevCloud-Account-Expiration-How-to-check/m-p/1296418

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. 

This would help others with a similar issue. Thank you!

Thanks and Regards, 

Diya

0 Kudos
omcgrath
Beginner

I see the expiry date has been updated.

Thank you for your help

0 Kudos
DiyaN_Intel

Hi,

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. 

If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Diya  

0 Kudos