Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1664 Discussions

Unable to sign into Devcloud and Intel Learning on mac pc since new Intel security change

Aji
Employee

Hello again,

I'm having issues logging into Intel learning and devcloud sites since Intel updated it new security policy last week using my personal MacBook. 

I'm prompted to register my devise but every time I click on it, I'm asked to reach out to my administrator as "JAMF pro server access is denied" 

I have reached out the TAC but they told me I must use my intel provided laptop in order to access these two sites. Is that the case?

Thanks,

Aji 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JyothisV_Intel

Hi,

Good day to you.

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

Apologies for the delay. We confirmed with the internal team that post migration, users/employees who are using Intel domain email address to login to Intel sites or services are required to use their Intel provided/registered assets/devices to access the same. It cannot be accessed via personal devices. This is due to security reasons and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hope this clears your query. If this resolved your query, kindly mark this as a solution as it will help others with a similar issue.

Regards,

Jyothis V James

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JyothisV_Intel

Hi,

Good day to you.

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

Apologies for the delay. We confirmed with the internal team that post migration, users/employees who are using Intel domain email address to login to Intel sites or services are required to use their Intel provided/registered assets/devices to access the same. It cannot be accessed via personal devices. This is due to security reasons and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hope this clears your query. If this resolved your query, kindly mark this as a solution as it will help others with a similar issue.

Regards,

Jyothis V James

0 Kudos
Aji
Employee

Thank you Jyothis. 

0 Kudos
JyothisV_Intel

Hi,

Good day to you.

Thanks for accepting our answer as solution. Since, your initial query is resolved, we won't be monitoring this thread further. All interactions in this thread will be community only.

Do post a new question if you need assistance while using any Intel products or services.

Regards,

Jyothis V James

0 Kudos