Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1587 Discussions

VTune passphrase reset doesn't work still

tomer123
Beginner

Hi, 

I also encountered with the problem with the passphrase reset.

like Ron I ran:

vtune-backend --web-port=55001 --enable-server-profiling --reset-passphrase

I get the URL with the one-time-token=...

but when entering the URL I get the normal enter menu.

tomer123_0-1678470187293.png

also I know my passphrase, I don't really need to reset it but when I enter it and then press OK nothing happen. if I press the OK again I get the "Too many login attempts. Please try again later." massage. 

Thanks,

Tomer

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel communities.

Could you please let us know the node in which you are trying to connect VTune backend. Are you trying in any GPU node?

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

We haven't received any response yet. Is your issue resolved?

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos
tomer123
Beginner
Hi,
Sorry for the delay. It seems that some times it works and some times doesn't. Not dependent of the node it's running on.
0 Kudos
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

Glad to know that. In that case, can we go ahead and close the case?

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos
AnaWilliam850
New Contributor I

It sounds like there may be an issue with the passphrase reset process. Here are a few things you could try:

1. Ensure that you are running the command with administrative privileges.
  2. Double-check that the URL you are using to access the reset passphrase page includes the correct one-time token.
  3. Try resetting your passphrase again, making sure to use a different browser or clearing your browser cache before attempting to access the reset passphrase page.
  4. If none of the above steps work, try contacting Intel VTune support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or escalate the issue if necessary.
0 Kudos
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

We assume that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos