Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1638 Discussions

View report.html after DPC++ compilation for FPGA on DevCloud connected with Jupyter

Vladislav-Butko-bvo

I already got report.html (optimization report), but don't known how to view it. In attached image I also emphasizes that file report.html not shows in file browser, but shows by ls command. 

I tried complete command "firefox report.html" and expecting open it by web browser Firefox, but got: Command 'firefox' not found, but can be installed with: apt install firefox Please ask your administrator.

Further, I attempt to install it by command "apt install firefox", but of course I have "Permission denied": E: Could not open lock file /var/lib/dpkg/lock-frontend - open (13: Permission denied) E: Unable to acquire the dpkg frontend lock (/var/lib/dpkg/lock-frontend), are you root?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi, Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Currently, The only suggested way is to download the report onto your local machine and view it, as Intel DevCloud is a shared environment which comes with pre-installed validated Intel oneAPI software and complimentary packages. User's don't have admin privileges to install other packages.

Thanks,

Rajashekar

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi, Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Currently, The only suggested way is to download the report onto your local machine and view it, as Intel DevCloud is a shared environment which comes with pre-installed validated Intel oneAPI software and complimentary packages. User's don't have admin privileges to install other packages.

Thanks,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi, Glad to know that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos