Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1644 Discussions

You are already logged into node s005-n009: interactively.

well
New Contributor I

How to login into new node when it says You are already logged into node s005-n009: interactively.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RaviranjanK_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Could you please check whether there is any running jobs by using the command "qstat"

If there is any, please kill the process using the command "qdel <job ID>" . You will get the job ID from the qstat view.

You can use the command "logout" to exit from the compute node. Again use the command "qsub -I" to enter into a new compute node.

Also you can use the jupyter lab. To access DevCloud using jupyter lab, please follow the below steps:

Go to the link: https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/get_started/

At the end of the page, Under Connect with Jupyter* Lab, click on Launch JupyterLab*.

After launching the jupyterLab follow below path.

File--> New --> Terminal, you will get a terminal with compute node.

If the issue still persists, please share the steps to reproduce the issue and the screenshot of the error.

Thanks

Raviranjan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RaviranjanK_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Could you please check whether there is any running jobs by using the command "qstat"

If there is any, please kill the process using the command "qdel <job ID>" . You will get the job ID from the qstat view.

You can use the command "logout" to exit from the compute node. Again use the command "qsub -I" to enter into a new compute node.

Also you can use the jupyter lab. To access DevCloud using jupyter lab, please follow the below steps:

Go to the link: https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/get_started/

At the end of the page, Under Connect with Jupyter* Lab, click on Launch JupyterLab*.

After launching the jupyterLab follow below path.

File--> New --> Terminal, you will get a terminal with compute node.

If the issue still persists, please share the steps to reproduce the issue and the screenshot of the error.

Thanks

Raviranjan

0 Kudos
RaviranjanK_Intel

Hi,

We haven't heard back anything from you. Could you please confirm if the issue is resolved.

Thanks

0 Kudos
well
New Contributor I

Yes this problem is solved. Thank you very much intel 

0 Kudos
RaviranjanK_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for accepting our solution.

If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks

0 Kudos