Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1788 Discussions

account problem

xfsxd
Beginner

I have registered a developer cloud account (email: removed) and completed the activation, but when I started to use the Containerized Development in For the Edge, an error occurred and I could not access, prompting the following message: "Activate Intel ® DevCloud Account Looks like your account is not registered. Kindly register you account and try again" In fact, I have already registered and activated the cloud account. If I click the registration link below, it reminds me that I have registered for Intel® Developer Cloud. After the jump It also prompts "There is already an Intel Developer Cloud account associated with this email.", and then the Containerized Development under DevCloud for Edge still cannot be used. Please tell me what the reason is, can you help me to solve it, thank you very much~

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi xfsxd,

There was an issue with the registration page that was addressed shortly after you registered.

We have fixed your account from our side, please try again and let me know if you have any issues.

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi xfsxd,

There was an issue with the registration page that was addressed shortly after you registered.

We have fixed your account from our side, please try again and let me know if you have any issues.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos