Thank you for reaching out. Could you please try following these steps?
If you already have a devcloud for OneAPI account
- Please try opening the website in the incognito tab or after clearing the cache.
- We could see in the video it says, “It looks like you already have a devcloud account”. Could you please confirm the same and also ensure that your account is not expired? You can check your devcloud expiry date here.
- Please try signing out and then signing in again
If you don’t have a devcloud for OneAPI account
- After clicking the Sign-in button you should see the page like this
- Sign in using your intel credentials if you have already signed up or else sign up using the “Register for Intel Developer Zone” button
- After signing in, click on either “Get Free Access” or the “Enroll button” to get an enrollment form to fill in to get OneAPI Devcloud account.
- Enter the details as mentioned to get a OneAPI Devcloud account.
- You would get a confirmation on screen and via email that account creation is successful, and the created devcloud user id would be of the form uXXXXX.
Hope this helps.
I assume that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel