Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud

cfxmagic module not found error

r_0_h_1_t
Beginner

After the recent changes in intel devcloud, we are left with python kernal, tf kit kernal and pytorch kernal. This change is good. But I think cfxmagic module is not included in the kernal. I tried using python kernal and tf kit kernal to import cfxmagic. Nothing worked. I referred to welcome.ipynb but it shows cfxmagic module which is not working. I don't know how to use the options other than cfxmagic with wall time 24 hrs.

I have a python script. I want to submit the job with wall time 24 hrs. I used to do this using `cfxmagic` previously. I don't understand how to do it now. Please help.

Thanks

0 Kudos
6 Replies
r_0_h_1_t
Beginner

I wrote a bash script for myself to run the python file through that script. Hence I achieved what I want. But please fix the cfxmagic module ASAP.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Adweidh_Intel
Dear Rohit, Thanks for the information, we have informed this to concerned team.
0 Kudos
r_0_h_1_t
Beginner

Adweidh_Intel (Intel) wrote:

Dear Rohit,

Thanks for the information, we have informed this to concerned team.

OK. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Adweidh_Intel

Dear Rohit,

Could you please confirm whether we can proceed with closing this case or u want it to be open ?

0 Kudos
r_0_h_1_t
Beginner

Yeah you can close it. But please make sure about the workaround of cfxmagic.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Adweidh_Intel

Dear Rohit,

Thanks for the confirmation. We are closing this thread.

We will check with concerned team regards to workaround for cfxmagic. Please raise new thread in case of any issues/queries.

0 Kudos