Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1626 Discussions

devcloud and cygwin Different ID

aqin999
Beginner

My devcloud background ID is u119249 and cygwin key ID is u119250. The two are different, so cygwin can't log in to its own server

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
gameryyds
Beginner

Same problem.

0 Kudos
JyothisV_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

We tried reproducing the issue from our end by creating a new DevCloud account and accessing it via Cygwin. We did not face any issues with the connection. Both our Cygwin ID and the DevCloud ID were the same.

This might be a temporary issue. Kindly try to connect once again as per the instruction provided in the link: https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/documentation/connect-with-ssh-windows-cygwin/

If it does not work, can you try creating a new DevCloud account using a different email address and check if the issue persists.

Also, to help you better, can you please provide us with the following information:

1. Which DevCloud you are using (oneAPI DevCloud/Edge DevCloud/FPGA DevCloud)?

2. The exact steps that you followed so that we could try reproducing it from our end

Regards,

Jyothis V James

0 Kudos
JyothisV_Intel

Hi,

Good day to you.

We haven't heard back from you. Is the issue resolved? Could you please share with us if you have any updates?

Thank You.

Regards,

Jyothis V James

0 Kudos
gameryyds
Beginner

sorry.

im using Edge DevCloud.

i think Edge DevCloud ID is same to oneAPI DevCloud ID.

sorry.My mistake.

poor english.

0 Kudos
JyothisV_Intel

Hi,

Good day to you.

@aqin999, I have not heard back from you. This thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

@gameryyds, Edge DevCloud ID and oneAPI DevCloud ID are different. You can visit the link, https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/secure/forms/devcloud-extension/request.html to know your Edge and oneAPI DevCloud IDs. Hope this brings clarity to your issue.

Regards,

Jyothis V James

0 Kudos
JyothisV_Intel

Hi @gameryyds,

Good day to you.

We have not heard back from you. Hope you have clarity on the issue. This thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Thanks and Regards,

Jyothis V James

0 Kudos