Hello fellow developers and INTEL experts.
Need help to solve my connection problems to devcloud system. I get the message:
u162743@devcloud: Permission denied (publickey)
I tried to use the setup script twice and even deleted my previous .ssh configurations.
I read a lot of support posts pointing the same issue. When these authentication problems occurs, I think there is something that the support team has to do behind in order to solve the issue.
Thank you very much for the attention!
Thank you for posting in Intel Communities. Please follow the below steps and check if the issue still persists.
Steps to check your account and remediate:
- Sign into DevCloud : https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/
- Login/launch Jupyter – Launch Jupyter
- Note down account number as shown below in the Welcome.ipynb notebook
- Next, login with ssh – if error does not show up your account is good.
- if permission denied(public key) error message shows up during login with ssh then:
- Check your .ssh/config : cat .ssh/config
- Does your account number in your ssh/config match with the one showed in in Jupyter(Example : 25550)
- Make sure correct account number is reflected in the config file. If not, edit your .ssh/config to correct the account number in .ssh/config to be same as the one with what you see in Jupyter
- Login with ssh again
If at any point during the above steps you notice files missing please contact your support team with your original account number and the correct account number – they will work with the engineering team to help assist copy your files over.
We apologize for this inconvenience cause by the public key error issue
If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as solution. This will help others with similar issue. Thank you.
We assume that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel