Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1641 Discussions

intel devcloud

swapnil1
Beginner

I have been trying to download intel Devcloud ssh secret key for Linux since 24 June 2022, but every time I do so the page ends in an internal server error. I have tried multiple browsers but no success. Please look into it.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel forum.

Were you able to launch jupyterlab without any issues?

Also let us know which devcloud you are using(oneAPI/Edge).

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos
swapnil1
Beginner

I also tried with a different account on multiple browsers but that is of no use.

0 Kudos
swapnil1
Beginner

I am able to launch jupyterlab without any issues. But when I click the Direct SSH link on intel devcloud page I get an internal server error else sometimes I am directed to a page which ad instructions and it directs to a page to download a key to establish SSH but then clicking on it results in an internal server error.

0 Kudos
swapnil1
Beginner

Please help e regarding this...
Even till this date I am getting the same error whenever I try to accessing the highlighted link... 

0 Kudos
swapnil1
Beginner

I am even not able to access any of the Intel oneAPI toolkits as well because whenever I click on "Get started with First Sample" as given in the attached image , I get the Internal Server Error.

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We have informed DevCloud admin team and they are working on this. We will get back to you soon.

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the public key error issue. Kindly follow the below steps.

Steps to check your account and remediate:

1.      Sign into DevCloud : https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/

2.      Login/launch Jupyter – Launch Jupyter

3.      Note down account number as shown below in the Welcome.ipynb notebook.

JananiC_Intel_0-1658990881892.png

4.      Next, login with ssh – if error does not show up your account is good.

5.      if permission denied(public key) error message shows up during login with ssh then:

a.      Check your .ssh/config : cat .ssh/config.

b.      Does your account number in your ssh/config match with the one showed in in Jupyter(Example : 12345).

c.      Make sure correct account number is reflected in the config file. If not, edit your .ssh/config to correct the account number in .ssh/config to be same as the one with what you see in Jupyter.

d.      Login with ssh again.

If at any point during the above steps you notice files missing please contact us with your original account number and the correct account number – we will work with the engineering team to help assist copy your files over.

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos
swapnil1
Beginner
I have worked up the steps as stated in the previous mail but still I am getting the "permission denied(public key)" error message. 
I even made the required changes in the config file but still I am getting the same error.
Please help me resolve this issue.
0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

It has been fixed now. Could you check again and confirm?

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Is your resolved? Do you have any update?

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

We assume that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos