Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1641 Discussions

"Spawn failed: Timeout" Error

flaugers
Beginner

Hi there,

I'm trying to run the DL Workbench in the DevCloud, but cannot launch any server. I always get the "Spawn failed: Timeout" error. I tried in Firefox and Chrome, same result.

My username there is u58881.

timeout.jpg

Thanks in advance for your help,

Simon

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Sahira_Intel

Hi Flaugers,

I apologize for the delay in our response.

Are you still facing the same issue? Usually, refreshing the browser a couple times allows the server to successfully load. But please let me know if it is still an issue and I will look into it further.

Sincerely,

Sahira 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel forums.

From the screenshot we can see that you are using DevCloud for Edge, we are moving this case to DevCloud for Edge forum.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
niluwin1
Beginner

Getting Spawn failed error

0 Kudos
Sahira_Intel

Hi niluwin1,

Please try again in a different browser. If the issue persists, refresh the browser a couple times. Otherwise, let me know if it is still not loading and I will look into it.

Sincerely,

Sahira 

0 Kudos
Sahira_Intel

Hi Flaugers,

I apologize for the delay in our response.

Are you still facing the same issue? Usually, refreshing the browser a couple times allows the server to successfully load. But please let me know if it is still an issue and I will look into it further.

Sincerely,

Sahira 

0 Kudos
andrew7801
Beginner

Hi there,

I'm trying to create jupyter notebook on intel devcloud for some development works. I'm always getting the "Spawn failed: Timeout" error. I tried in Firefox and Chrome, same result. Please help me about that.

0 Kudos
Arunima
Employee

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue. Can someone please check on this?

0 Kudos