Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1641 Discussions

ssh connecting issue: permission denied

Fernando_Mo
Novice

Hi,

I don't know why I can't connect with the devcloud via ssh, I found this problem this morning, and the issue likes below, it says the permission denied.

Fernando_Mo_1-1654168687342.png

Besides, they informed me my account will expire today, then I tried to extend it, and when I want to login in Intel@Devcloud, it reminds me to enroll it, then after I enrolled it following these steps, finally it tells me the e-mail has associated with an account, but I don't want to use another e-mail to enroll an new account, because I have a lot of projects in this account I didn't copy one yet, this issue is so sudden.

Fernando_Mo_0-1654168468998.png

Incidentally,  I'm not sure whether these two issues have a relative association.

Best wishes,

Mo

0 Kudos
1 Solution
VaradJ_Intel

Hi,

As per our discussion which happened privately on mail yesterday you were facing permission denied issue.

Please can you check and confirm if you are facing that issue now?

Thank You.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
VaradJ_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel communities.

We will connect with you privately on mail for this issue.

Thank You.

0 Kudos
VaradJ_Intel

Hi,

As per our discussion which happened privately on mail yesterday you were facing permission denied issue.

Please can you check and confirm if you are facing that issue now?

Thank You.

0 Kudos
Fernando_Mo
Novice

Hi,

Sorry response a little late, yes, I tried it and found I can successfully login just now, thanks you very much!

Best wishes,

GM

0 Kudos
VaradJ_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for accepting our solution. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thank you.

0 Kudos