Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1638 Discussions

urgent : cannot delete job

W_E_Intel
Employee

please help to resolve the issue

qstat -n

Req'd       Req'd       Elap
Job ID                  Username    Queue    Jobname          SessID  NDS   TSK   Memory      Time    S   Time
----------------------- ----------- -------- ---------------- ------ ----- ------ --------- --------- - ---------
669536.v-qsvr-1.aidevc  u25647      batch    sPTV20v3RF_POWER  12967     1      2       --   24:00:00 R  17:35:51
   s001-n147/0-1

when I delete the job using qdel 669536 it gave error qdel: Server could not connect to MOM 669536.v-qsvr-1.aidevcloud.

thank you,

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Adweidh_Intel

Hi Wessam,

Thanks for your patience. Could you please check and confirm whether you are able to delete the job ?

Thanks,

Adweidh

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Adweidh_Intel

Hi Wessam,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We were able to delete job by using qdel id PFA . Also kindly try to delete a job from your end now and let us know in case of any issues.

Thanks,

Adweidh.A

0 Kudos
W_E_Intel
Employee

hello Adweidh

I am still receiving same error messages, cannot delete the job

error message

qdel 669536
qdel: Server could not connect to MOM 669536.v-qsvr-1.aidevcloud

thank you,

Wessam

0 Kudos
Adweidh_Intel

Hi Wessam,

Thanks for your patience, it seems like the node which you are trying is currently down. Could you please try running same in another node and confirm whether you are able to delete job using qdel ?

Thanks,

Adweidh

0 Kudos
W_E_Intel
Employee

hello Adweidh,

I can run it on other node for sure, but the problem is the limited number of running job in the queue. this dead node reduce the number of allowed jobs from 4 to 3 jobs, because the queue still see it as actively running job.

this is the big issue I have.

thank you,

WE

0 Kudos
Adweidh_Intel

Hi Wessam,

We have forwarded this issue to our admin team, will reach you in short.

Thanks,

Adweidh

0 Kudos
Adweidh_Intel

Hi Wessam,

Thanks for your patience. Could you please check and confirm whether you are able to delete the job ?

Thanks,

Adweidh

0 Kudos
Adweidh_Intel

Hi Wessam,

Thanks for the confirmation. We would discontinue monitoring this issue assuming your issue is resolved, please raise a new thread if you have any further issues.

Thanks,

Adweidh.

0 Kudos