Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1638 Discussions

weclome email was lost and I can find my uuid to devcloud. How to resend the email?

Shuo
Novice

My welcome email which contains my "uuid" had been deleted by accident and the recycle bin had also been cleared. Now I cannot find my uuid thus I cannot login the devcloud platform. So how can I get my uuid back? Is there a way that I can apply for resending the welcome email? Any answers will be appreciated. 

0 Kudos
11 Replies
RaeesaM_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in DevCloud Forum.

We will check with the admin team and get back to you.

Raeesa

Shuo
Novice
0 Kudos
RaeesaM_Intel

Hi,

We have contacted you via email. Can you please check and reply so that we can inform the admin team.

Raeesa

Shuo
Novice

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I checked my mailbox and I counldn't find your email. Did you contact me at xxxxxxshuo@mail.xxxx.edu.cn ? 

Thanks,

Shuo

0 Kudos
RaeesaM_Intel

Hi,

Yes, We have sent the email to same email address.

Sent: 16/2/2021 1:56 pm

To: xxxxxxshuo@mail.xxxx.edu.cn

We just want to know the mail id with which you have registered for devcloud account. Is it the same mail id that you have used to sign up in Intel Forum or a different one?

Raeesa

0 Kudos
Shuo
Novice

Thanks for your reply.

I'm sure that the email message has been lost. To be sure, the mail id that I have used to register for devcloud account is xxxxxxshuo@mail.xxxx.edu.cn . And I will send a confirmation email to supportreplies@intel.com from the same mail id, too.

Thanks again, 

Shuo

0 Kudos
RaeesaM_Intel

Thank you for the quick response. We will inform the DevCloud admin team and they will be sending the required information soon.

Raeesa

0 Kudos
RaeesaM_Intel

Hi,

The DevCloud admin team has sent the DevCloud account credentials to your mail id. Could you please check and confirm?

Raeesa

0 Kudos
RaeesaM_Intel

Hi,

Did you get the welcome mail and credentials ? Please let us know the updates.

Regards,

Raeesa

0 Kudos
Shuo
Novice

Thanks for your help. I have recieved my confidentials. Thanks a lot.

Shuo

0 Kudos
RaeesaM_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for the confirmation. We are discontinuing monitoring this thread. Please raise a new query incase of any further issues. We will be happy to help you.

Raeesa

0 Kudos