Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1689 Discussions

what's wrong with my account?

poiuasdf163
Beginner

it tell me:

Activate Intel® DevCloud Account

Looks like your account is not registered. Kindly register you account and try again.

Register for Intel® DevCloud Account

and

Intel® Developer Cloud Account Activation

The data associated with your account request appears to be invalid. Please refresh this page, as that may resolve this issue. If this error persists, please contact our support team.

i sign up justnow and i want to use cloud but it tell me that
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Qiuer
Beginner

help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i use google chrome

0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities. Please answer the below questions so that we can debug your issue further?

1. Your email address with which you've signed up?
  2. Can you please be specific like which devcloud are you using as we have four types of devcloud -
  •   Intel DevCloud for Edge
    • Intel DevCloud for oneAPI
    • Intel DevCloud for FPGA
    • Intel Developer Cloud Beta

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi @poiuasdf163 @Qiuer ,

We have not heard back from you. Could you please share your email address with which you're trying to sign up to oneAPI DevCloud?

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi All,

A quick update from the admin team. While we are trying to debug your issue with the email addresses you provided, please try creating a new devcloud account with a different email address & see if the issue still persists.

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

Has the solution provided helped? Could you please give us an update regarding this issue?

Thanks,

Alekhya

0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread now. If you need any further assistance, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos