Help connecting to or getting started on Intel® Developer Cloud
162 Discussions

MLops course coupon problem

sosomiqautadze
Beginner

i try start 4gen Xeon instance on console.cloud.intel.com

but i get this message

Account upgrade needed

To launch this instance type you need to add a payment method.

so what i must do?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Ezza_Intel

Hi sosomiqautadze,

Thank you for providing the information. We have informed the Engineering team about this issue for further investigation and will update you as soon as possible. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Ezza

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Ezza_Intel

Hi sosomiqautadze,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Kindly provide the following information so that we can assist you more effectively.

1. Account tier ( standard, premium, or enterprise) ?
  2. Do you utilize coupons or link your Intel® Developer Cloud Console account to your credit card?

Regards,

Ezza

0 Kudos
sosomiqautadze
Beginner

Hello Ezza_Intel, 

Thanks for response

1. Account tier ( standard, premium, or enterprise) ?  - Account Tier is Standard.
  2. Do you utilize coupons or link your Intel® Developer Cloud Console account to your credit card? -  No I Didn't link Credit Card To Console Account, because i have still unused coupon Credit amount.Coupon.PNGProblem.PNGScreen.PNG
0 Kudos
Ezza_Intel

Hi sosomiqautadze,

Thank you for providing the information. We have informed the Engineering team about this issue for further investigation and will update you as soon as possible. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Ezza

0 Kudos
Ezza_Intel

Hi sosomiqautadze,

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Ezza

0 Kudos