Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

3d human pose estimation

Ukhupacha
Beginner

Hello, 

I've been facing some issues while trying to run the 3d human pose estimation python demo

1. downloader.py downloads human-pose-estimation-3d-0001.pth (it is not a .pb, .caffemodel, .params, .onnx, or .nnet), How do you use mo.py with this type of file? What I did is to use the converter.py --list which gave me a .onnx and then a IR model. I don't know if this is the right way.
  2. What is the right way to build the python native module extensions ? I tried build_demos.sh -DENABLE_PYTHON=on with no sucess
  3. Do I need to build the pose_extractor module separately?

Sorry for the long questioning,

Ukhu

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SuryaPSC_Intel
Employee

Hi Ukhu,

1. From downloader.py you get a pytorch model and to convert that model to IR, kindly follow this thread.
  2. To build the Native Python Extension module and to use pose_extractor demo, kindly follow this thread.

Best Regards,

Surya

0 Kudos
Ukhupacha
Beginner

Thanks a lot Surya.

I'm buidling this demos on a docker image, maybe it could be better to add python3-dev as a requirement for building the Native Extension module.

Thanks again

0 Kudos
SuryaPSC_Intel
Employee

Hi Ukhu,

Thanks for letting us know that you were able to solve the issue.

Regards,

Surya

0 Kudos