Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

CPU plugin not working correctly.

lex96
Beginner

Hello, I'm trying to run the SCRFD face detector (https://github.com/deepinsight/insightface/tree/master/detection/scrfd). Wrong outputs are obtained on the CPU (in some cases, random outputs, i.e. with the same input, outputs change from start to start). When launched on the GPU, the outputs are correct (checked for torch_1.6_scrfd_2.5g_bnkps_640_640_opset_version_11.onnx).
OpenVINO: 2021.2, 2021.4.1.
OpenVINO was installed through the installer from the site.
When exporting to onnx, tried various combinations of pytorch and onnx opset.
What is the problem with the CPU plugin?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Iffa_Intel

Greetings,

Which model and topology are you using?.(eg: model: Tensorflow, Topology: FasterRCNN). Not all models and topologies are supported by OpenVINO.

Plus, which code/sample application did you use for inferencing?

Sincerely,

Iffa

0 Kudos
lex96
Beginner

Hello, model: Pytorch (ONNX), topology: SCRFD, the used models are provided in the attached archive. I can not provide the code, tk. it is heavily intertwined with the product code. But I successfully use other topologies: RetinaFace, ResNet, ResNext and others.
The problem is that the network works correctly on the GPU plugin.

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

Unfortunately, your ONNX model topology is not listed in the Supported Topologies.

Therefore, it might luckily work, but issues are expected.

Both model and topology need to be supported by OpenVINO in order to perform any operations on them (in the perspective of OpenVINO)

Sincerely,

Iffa

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

Greetings,

Intel will no longer monitor this thread since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Sincerely,

Iffa

0 Kudos