Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

Can I use OpenVINO-model-server for Deployment in i3 NUC(8th Gen)

Mounagurusamy__Guruv

Hi,

I am using OpenVINO_2019_R1 to test/learn pedestrian detection and security barrier camera. Please find the system config

CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-8109U CPU @ 3.00GHz × 4

RAM:19.5 GiB

Can I use OpenVINO-model-server to deploy and test pedestrian detection and security barrier camera pre-trained models?

Thanks

Guru

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Sahira_Intel

Hi Guru,

Yes, you should be able to. I would however recommend installing the latest version of OpenVINO R3

Best Regards,

Sahira .

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Sahira_Intel

Hi Guru,

Yes, you should be able to. I would however recommend installing the latest version of OpenVINO R3

Best Regards,

Sahira .

0 Kudos
Mounagurusamy__Guruv

Hi Rizvi,

Thanks for the Quick response.

I tried to install R3, but I got an error(please find the attached screenshot), I couldn't figure out the reason for the error, that's the reason, I have uninstalled R3 and Installed R1.

Can you please let me know, if you could ascertain the problem.

Thanks

Guru

0 Kudos
Kaliyappan__Malathi

Hi,

My system config is as follows:

Processor:Intel® Core™ i3-8109U CPU @ 3.00GHz × 4

Memory:7.7 GiB

I downloaded the OpenVINO Version R3(openvino_2019.3.334)

While running installation scripts I got the Missing optional prerequisites error as in image 1

Then I ran the demo scripts for verifying installation

After running  ./demo_squeezenet_download_convert_run.sh

in the  cd /opt/intel/openvino/deployment_tools/demo path I got the error as in image2.

While building inference engine samples I used ./build_samples.sh  in the  /opt/intel/openvino/deployment_tools/inference_engine/samples/   directory I got the error as in image3.

Can you please clarify me whether the errors are related to Missing optional dependencies in installation process, If so how can I install the prerequisites.

If the errors occured during verification of the scripts, can you help me to solve the errors.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Sahira_Intel

Hi Guru,

Did you try sudo apt-get -f install? Can you attach a screen shot of the output of that if it gives an error?

Best,

Sahira 

0 Kudos
Mounagurusamy__Guruv

Hi Rizvi,

We have successfully installed R3 in Ubuntu 18.04 and we are proceeding with OpenVINO model server

https://github.com/IntelAI/OpenVINO-model-server

Thanks

Guru

0 Kudos