Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

Can NCSDK2 compile the SSD_model normally?i have some trouble when i compile the frozen_graph.pb to .graph

CChiH13
Novice

i use ssd_inception_v2 pretrained model to train my own model.

i try to compile it with NCSDK2 and get an error above

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCompile", line 208, in <module> args.old_parser, args.cpp, args) File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCompile", line 186, in create_graph load_ret = load_network(args, parser, myriad_config) File "/usr/local/bin/ncsdk/Controllers/Scheduler.py", line 72, in load_network parsedLayers = p.parse(arguments) File "/usr/local/bin/ncsdk/Controllers/Parsers/TensorFlow.py", line 659, in parse dummy_feed_dict = self._gen_dummy_feed_dict(arguments) File "/usr/local/bin/ncsdk/Controllers/Parsers/TensorFlow.py", line 576, in _gen_dummy_feed_dict feed_dict = {self.tf_input_op.outputs[0] : np.ones(self.get_input_shape(arguments))} File "/usr/local/bin/ncsdk/Controllers/Parsers/TensorFlow.py", line 457, in get_input_shape if inferred_input_shape[axis] != None: IndexError: list index out of range

and than it is my config file i edit it refer this website https://movidius.github.io/ncsdk/tools/tf_ssd_config.html

input_height: 300 input_width: 300   postprocessing_params { num_classes: 3 background_label_id: 0 max_detections: 10   nms_params { score_threshold: 0.300000011921 iou_threshold: 0.600000023842 max_detections_per_class: 10 }   box_params { var: 0.1 var: 0.1 var: 0.2 var: 0.2 } }   score_converter: SIGMOID

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CChiH13
Novice

i have finished my project already, thank for reply

i change mobile net pretrained models and finally compile it and run it correctly,😊

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
JAVIERJOSE_A_Intel

Hi CChiH13, 

Thanks for reaching out. To help you, could you please answer some question that we have for you: 

Which version of the Intel® Movidius™ NCSDK are you using? 

What Operative System do you have? 

Can you share with us your model? 

Which is the command that you used to compile your model? 

On the other hand, the Intel® Movidius™ NCSDK is no longer being maintained, so, we recommend you migrate to the OpenVINO™ toolkit. 

Regards,  

Javier A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

A Contingent Worker at Intel 

0 Kudos
CChiH13
Novice

NCSDK verison:2.10.01.01

i have Ubuntu16.04,Ubuntu18.04,Windows10,Raspbian Stretch

i use command as below

mvNCCompile frozen_inference_graph.pb --tf-ssd-config ssd_inception.config

models is uploading, i will post it as soon as possible

0 Kudos
CChiH13
Novice
item { id: 1 name: 'LeiKaChon' }   item { id: 2 name: 'ChanChiHang' }   item { id: 3 name: 'Unknown' }

Here is the content about "object_detection.pbtxt" i forgot pack it into the zip file

0 Kudos
JAVIERJOSE_A_Intel

Hi CChiH13, 

Thank you for your response. We are trying to replicate your issue from our end, but we are getting a different error. We  think it is because we are using a different version of TensorFlow, could you please answer some questions that we have for you: 

Which TensorFlow version did you use to train your network? 

Which TensorFlow version are you using with the NCSDK? 

By the way, is there any reason to continue using the Intel® Movidius™ NCSDK and not migrate to OpenVINO™ toolkit? 

Regards,  

Javier A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

A Contingent Worker at Intel 

0 Kudos
CChiH13
Novice

i have finished my project already, thank for reply

i change mobile net pretrained models and finally compile it and run it correctly,😊

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi CChiH13,

I'm glad you were able to get it to work! Feel free to reach out again if you have additional questions.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos