Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

Downloading model: face-person-detection-retail-0002

kalocsai
Novice

Hi, I was wondering were I might download the model: face-person-detection-retail-0002 from?

This is an older model: 

https://docs.openvino.ai/2019_R1/_face_person_detection_retail_0002_description_face_person_detection_retail_0002.html 

and I am unable to find it in the newer distributions. Is this not supported any longer? If that's the case, then what would be my best alternative if I looking for dual: person plus face tracking?

Thank you for your help,

peter

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Megat_Intel

Hi Peter,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For your information, face-person-detection-retail-0002 is an older model from OpenVINO™ Open Model Zoo 2019_R1 version and it is no longer available to download. The model is not available in the newer OpenVINO™ releases.

Alternatively, you can try to create an inference code using both Face Detection Model (ex: face-detection-adas-0001) and Person Detection Model (ex: person-detection-0200). Other face detection and person detection models are available from Object Detection Models.

On the other hand, if you want to use a single model with both Face and Person detection, you need to train and create your own custom model.

Regards,

Megat

0 Kudos
Megat_Intel

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your question. This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a suggestion. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Megat

0 Kudos