Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

[ ERROR ] Demo supports topologies only with 1 input

Hung__Edwin
Beginner

When I run instance-segmentation-security-0049.xml  model

environment : ubuntu16.04

has some error below

$ ./segmentation_demo -i /home/asrock/inference_engine_samples_build/intel64/road_1.jpg -m /home/asrock/inference_engine_samples_build/intel64/instance-segmentation-security-0049/instance-segmentation-security-0049.xml -d CPU
[ INFO ] InferenceEngine: 
    API version ............ 1.6
    Build .................. custom_releases/2019/R1.1_28dfbfdd28954c4dfd2f94403dd8dfc1f411038b
[ INFO ] Parsing input parameters
[ INFO ] Files were added: 1
[ INFO ]     /home/asrock/inference_engine_samples_build/intel64/road_1.jpg
[ INFO ] Loading plugin

API version ............ 1.6
    Build .................. 23780
    Description ....... MKLDNNPlugin
[ INFO ] Loading network files
[ INFO ] Preparing input blobs
[ ERROR ] Demo supports topologies only with 1 input

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Michael_C_Intel1

Hello EdwinH,

It looks like this issue is related to the OpenVINO toolkit... I'll be moving this thread to the Computer Vision forums so that community has visibility.

-MichaelC

0 Kudos
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dear Hung, Edwin,

Can you kindly try the Python Instance Segmentation Demo instead ? That's a different one than C++ segmentation_demo which are trying to run. Please let me know how it works for you.

The way I figured it out was by looking at the OpenVino Samples Matrix - at the bottom of the page you'll see a matrix which matches up the sample you should run per Intel model.

Thanks,

Shubha

0 Kudos
ahasan_
Novice

I am kind of facing the same problem but I am using instance_segmentation_demo.py and the error is  'Demo supports only topologies with the following input keys: {}'.format(', '.join(required_input_keys))' .

AssertionError: Demo supports only topologies with the following input keys: im_info, im_data

command: python instance_segmentation_demo/instance_segmentation_demo.py -m D:/Mask_Robot_neural_stick2/frozen_inference_graph.xml --label D:/Mask_Robot_neural_stick2/frozen_inference_graph.labels --images 1.png

environment : Windows 10

I am using the latest version of the openvino. and my files are as follows:

0 Kudos
Max_L_Intel

Hello @ahasan_ 

Old threads are no longer monitored by OpenVINO staff, so please create a new one.
Thanks.

0 Kudos