Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

[Error 5] Toolkit Error: Stage Details Not Supported: Unsupported Mean operation

idata
Employee

When I compile TensorFlow Networks of Mobilenet V1 in slim, the following error happened:

meom@meom:~/PycharmProjects/shenfang/NCScodes/ncappzoo/tensorflow/mobilenets$ mvNCCompile /media/meom/E/Sandy/codes/tensorflowslim_linux/models/research/slim/modelsmobilenetv1/tobacco-models/mobilenet_v1_224/model.ckpt-70311.meta -s 12 -in=MobilenetV1/MobilenetV1/Conv2d_0/Relu6 -on=MobilenetV1/Predictions/Softmax -is 224 224 -o MobilenetV1Example.graph

mvNCCompile v02.00, Copyright @ Intel Corporation 2017

_* Info: No Weights provided. inferred path: /media/meom/E/Sandy/codes/tensorflowslim_linux/models/research/slim/modelsmobilenetv1/tobacco-models/mobilenet_v1_224/model.ckpt-70311.data-00000-of-00001_*

/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/tensor_util.py:509: DeprecationWarning: The binary mode of fromstring is deprecated, as it behaves surprisingly on unicode inputs. Use frombuffer instead

WARNING:tensorflow:The saved meta_graph is possibly from an older release:

'model_variables' collection should be of type 'byte_list', but instead is of type 'node_list'.

shape: (32, 112, 112, 32)

[Error 5] Toolkit Error: Stage Details Not Supported: Unsupported Mean operation

I don't know how to fix this problem, please help me. I want to know how to success compile the ckpt files into graph of NCS.

0 Kudos
0 Replies